Saturday, July 12, 2014

A glance at Trey's youth.

“Happy fucking birthday to me...” I sang beneath my breath so Willie wouldn’t hear as another client leered suggestively at me. Yeah, alright you fucking pervert. Tossing the guy a condom, I straddled him.

“How and where do you want me?” I asked without preamble. They were all here for me, and they’d paid for the opportunity to have me just about any way they so chose. The gangly dude had the audacity to blush. Maybe having a naked kid take the initiative wasn’t something he was used to.

I didn’t recognize him, he wasn’t a regular client, someone new judging by his trembling hand, and shocked expression as he looked at the condom like he’d never seen one.

“You want to fuck me, it’s required, buddy.”

Suddenly his expression changed. His eyes narrowed behind gold octagonal glasses as he seized my jaw. Spindly fingers viced down until I could feel his bones against mine. That was gonna leave a bruise.

“Hey! You mark up the boy, and that will cost you more than a little extra. No visible signs, understand?” Willie fixed the guy with a warning glare chalk full of blood-chilling truism. He didn’t care if they beat on me as long as they paid for the privilege.


*****

Feel free to leave comments, rants, raves...Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. Waiting for he next part of the series like... oh my god,pleease hurry up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey are you still alive is everything okay ?

    ReplyDelete