Thursday, August 14, 2014

As time flies towards the release date...

As some, but not all may know, I have a very short short in the Dreamspinner Press anthology; A Taste of Honey coming out August 19th. This has been a whirlwind of editing, injuries, angst, and pre-release things. This weekend will find me on my computer at several meet the author events online, while I attempt to multitask and work through much needed Trey Grey edits so I can continue past that 30K mark of the second book. On a very happy note...YAITLPYL is done, save a check on formatting, and should be off to Harmony Ink next week. I hope they like it, and choose to publish it. After devouring almost 8 months of my life, the wait will be excruciating. But it isn't as if I don't have things to occupy my time...too many things, and too little time actually.

I hope everyone checks out; Life's Tiny Surprises in A Taste of Honey. I was rather surprised to be picked for the anthology, since I have always struggled with short stories, and LTS is a very short contemporary, with what I think is a very sweet ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment