Monday, June 2, 2014

Howdy all!!!

So...

You're Always in the Last Place You Look is almost through my final edit. I had a lot I decided to expand on, some scenes I cut, and well, just things that needed tweeking. I am much happier with the story it has become, because of taking the extra time with it.

Of course, that has put me off track several weeks, but I do plan to catch up. The re-edit of The Darker Side of Trey Grey shouldn't take me long, and then I get to continue with the second book. I am getting excited for this!

I'm also excited about my winter project. The start of a series that I started two years ago with Shane, but I have decided to take his story from the beginning. How could I not write about his time on the streets? Pffftttt...who do you think I am, if I left that out of his story? The first book will be raw and gritty, honest and realistic with zero romance. It will take the reader through a vivid portrayal of what teens REALLY experience on the streets, and how they end up where they do.

My urban fantasy Slayers will also occupy a chunk of my fall/winter.

That's about all for now. I should begin posting excerpts from Out of the Dark by the end of June. So check back!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I can not wait!!! Super excited for more Trey, and Justin. Or whatever you write but first more Trey. LOL. :) Good luck and will be checking back. :)

    ReplyDelete